Looking for Girls PG? You must read it!
Every year lots of girls move to metro cities like Delhi NCR (Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad) for studies or job. While moving from their cities they search for accommodation. Girls have lots of concerns regarding accommodation like security, facilities, hygienic conditions, price conditions etc. A best girls PG provides better facilities comparison to other common girls PG.
‘Home’ is the place where everyone human beings, birds etc feel safe. During daytime birds wandering in search of food but at sun dawn they go back to their nests. Similarly, human beings after earning their livelihood want to go back to their accommodations for rest. Hence, accommodations owner keep in mind all these things and provides as much as comforts they can.
Most probably first thing people keep in mind while searching accommodation is its prices. An accommodation should be affordable.
Cities like Gurgaon, Delhi are not as safe for girls as we all are aware. So safety in girls PG is must. Girls PG should provide 24 hr guard facilities and outsiders should not allowed. These days surveillance (CCTV) cameras are very common and it’s very helpful in recording of any activity in the premises. So a PG should provide human as well as video surveillance in a paying guest accommodation.
Girls love spacious and hygienic accommodations. A room should not have more than 3 beds. Each room should be cleaned and bed sheet must be changed daily. In any case a guest can ask for housekeeping service if there is an issue.
Meal is the first most necessity to survive. In Gurgaon we have trend of five working days in most of the companies. So mostly PG’s provides breakfast and dinner from Monday to Friday and provide breakfast, lunch and dinner all three meals for Saturdays and Sundays. On Sundays there should be some special dishes added to meal which make guests feel better. If guest is from foreign national then his/her eating habit should be keep in mind by PG manager.
Everybody wants to live in accommodation which is nearer to market area, surrounded by neat and clean environment. A PG should be in locality where guest get minimum of disturbance. Local people should be educated and they shouldn’t have any concern with running of a PG in their locality.
- Air-conditioning or Air-cooler – As all of the Paying Guest exists in major cities flooded with polluted air so it’s a necessity to have air-conditioning or cooling option available. So that once guest enter her room she should feel calm and relax
- Geyser – In winters all of us need warm water to take bath, washing clothes and for other activities which are done with water. Geyser facilities are also one of the topmost requirements in PG accommodation
- Wi-Fi facility – A fast and reliable broadband internet facility should be provided. Theses days Optic fiber is spreaded every where and the tarrif are also very affordabels. However speed touches upto 100 mbps which is very fast. Also internet bandwidth distribution among its users is very mandatory as it let every user using the equal amount of Internet speed over their devices. This can be achieved though router
- Self cooking - Self cooking is the facility in which PG owner provide space ,gas ,utensils and other required material by which you can prepare your meal with your own food stuff
- LED/LCD TV – Flat TV usually covers less space comparative to traditional televisions
- Laundry Service – After 5 days working guests always want to enjoy and take rest in weekend but washing of clothes gulp many hours, so to eradicate this hurdle; PG should also provide laundry service. Most probably this facility in PG’s is paid and optional too
- Lift facility - If PG accommodation is having more than 2 floors then it should have lift facility. It’s ok to use stairs up to 2nd floor for up and down but it’s really difficult to manage with stairs if accommodation is above 2nd floor
- Comfortable beds – Beds and their mattresses must be comfortable, neat and clean without any stains etc
- RO water system - PG owners use bore-wells for 24 hour water supply. Bore-well water in Delhi-NCR region is too polluted to drink so for health reasons PG accommodation must provide RO water system to purify water
- Refrigerator – Sometime guest bring eatables items with them like Curd, Milk, Chocolates, Sweets etc. So a PG should provide refrigeration facilities (on each floor if possible) to keep the item cool
- Power backup – In today’s era we can’t even think of life without electricity, so power backup facility is also a mandatory requirement in accommodations. In absence of light at least a fan and a tube light must be in running condition with the help of backup powered by an Inverter or power generator. Generator must run quietly without disturbing guest or neighbors. If there is some issue with backup source then paying guest manager should resolve it immediately on priority
girls pg in gurgaon